Version 1.08 : October 2005
F2KCLI is supplied in two forms, containing identical versions of the software:
The only difference between the two file sets (other than the required
ZIP/tar extraction software) is that the manual and source files in the ZIP
archive have DOS/Windows style carriage-return/line feed line endings,
whereas those in the tar file have Unix style line-feed-only line terminators.
Just download whichever is more convenient.
Note: If you choose to download the ZIP file, be sure
to maintain the directory structure of the archive when you extract its contents:
- PKUNZIP : Use the
-d command line option.
- WinZip : Check the "Use folder names" option.
- UnZip : No special options required. Directories are created automatically.
manual.txt : F2KCLI manual/readme file in plain ASCII.
source directory : Source files for every supported compiler/platform combination.
binary directory : Precompiled binaries for nearly all DOS, Windows and OS/2 implementations.
test directory : Simple test/verification programs in Fortran 9x free format and Fortran 77 fixed format.
- v1.01 : Command argument zero is now accessible under VMS.
- v1.02 : Compile/link instructions for Intel Fortran v5 under Linux.
- v1.03 : LF95 5.7 (Win32), Portland f90 (Linux), Absoft (Mac OS X).
- v1.04 : Binary version for Intel Fortran v7 (Win32). HP f90 source. Minor cosmetic changes to generic Unix versions.
- v1.05 : Support for F on Win32, Linux and Solaris
- v1.06 : Support for CVF 6.6c and Intel Fortran v8.
- v1.07 : DVF/CVF binary support reverted to a single version. Binary support for early Visual Fortran versions (e.g. 5.0) fixed.
- v1.08 : IVF (Win64/EM64T). Watfor77. IBM XLF on Mac OS X. Updated documentation