Interactive Software Services Ltd. ("ISS") hereby grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to the evaluator of this software ("the Licencee") to use the supplied Winteracter software package ("Winteracter (Evaluation)") according to the following terms and conditions :
(1) Winteracter (Evaluation) is supplied SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF EVALUATION AND REVIEW. It may not be used for any other purpose.
(2) Winteracter (Evaluation) may only be used by the Licencee on a single processor at any one time. Winteracter may be transferred from one processor ("the Original") to another of an equivalent type, so long as all Winteracter (Evaluation) files are removed from the Original processor.
(3) Winteracter (Evaluation) may only be copied for back-up purposes.
(4) The Licencee agrees to uninstall and delete all copies of Winteracter (Evaluation) upon expiry of the evaluation period specified by ISS.
(5) The supplied object and executable code files may not be modified in any manner whatsoever. In particular, the supplied relocatable binary library file(s) may not be modified or converted to any other format such as a dynamic link library.
(6) Winteracter (Evaluation) may not be distributed to any third party either in whole or in part.
(7) The supplied source code example files in the demos directories may be modified for the purposes of evaluation and product familiarisation. Source code from the supplied example files may be freely reused in Winteracter-based application programs developed by the Licencee.
(8) Software developed using Winteracter (Evaluation) may not be sold or otherwise redistributed to any third party.
(9) ISS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND USER PROGRAMS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ISS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT ISS WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(10) The nature, availability and lifetime of any free technical support service offered by ISS in relation to Winteracter (Evaluation) will be at the sole discretion of ISS.